At SHP we know that staying healthy leads to better health outcomes for you and your family.
To stay healthy you should schedule a visit with your doctor. Ask about preventive services and other things that you can do to stay healthy. To learn about preventive services that you may need, click on a topic below.
General Health Topics and Resources
- Dental Care
- Domestic Violence or Intimate Partner Violence
- Family Planning
- Flu Shot
- Mental Health and Chemical Dependence – Services Provided by SHP’s Partner: Beacon Health Strategies
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Smoking - Find Help to Quit
- Teens - Stay Healthy
- Watch Your Weight (BMI)
Having a Baby
Children’s Health Topics and Resources
- Growing Up Healthy - Anticipatory Guidance
Anticipatory guidance can help you understand what to expect during the different stages of your child’s growth. Anticipatory guidance has helpful information on injury prevention, safety, and what questions to ask your child’s doctor, depending on your child’s age.
- Lead Screening
Don’t Forget to Get Important Tests and Screenings
- Blood Pressure
Can’t find information on a certain topic? Call our Member Services Department at 1-877-747-6789.